Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blog #6: Research Narrative

I am very glad to say that I finally started to write about my topic!! So far I have 4 pages, which is quite a lot considering that it took me ages to write them!! This research is harder than what I expected...Most of my info are in Italian and so I have to read, analyze, translate it in my head, and then put everything together and write about the topic.

So far, I wrote an introduction about Gallura, covered the Geography section, and I am almost done with the Demographics.
By the end of next week, I would like to be done with both the Demographics and the Economic section.

I am not having any particular problem so far, I am afraid the hardest part has yet to come and it will be putting everything together before publishing the article (including checking grammar, Wikipedia formate and so on...)!
Anyway, so far so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment