Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blog #5: Long Bibliography


I started to take a deep look through articles that I might be using for my research and the following are some of them:



This website is about sardinia in general. However, one can click on the option Gallura to read about the history of Gallura (I might take this source to write about Gallura's history on my Wikipedia article). Moreover, there is another option called Olbia-Tempio, which is the main city in Gallura. So I could use it to add more info about this city, which will be the one I will write longer about.




Both links conduct to sections dedicated to the enviroment in Gallura, specifically talking about the flora and fauna and also about renewable resources.



This is one of the best websites I have found. It has information about pretty much everything in Gallura, from Geography to the history of all the main cities.



This is the website I will use the most since it is the officila website of Sardinia, where there is consequently a huge part dedicated to Gallura, from the history to the food and the traditions.


Those are the websites I looked at so far. I read them carefully and I believe that so far I collected enough information in order to start writing a pretty good research.

I will keep on looking for other websites of course and I will publish them on this blog eventually.




No comments:

Post a Comment