Monday, October 5, 2009

Blog #3: My Research's Topic




My Research's Topic will be a place in Italy called Gallura.
Gallura is part of Sardinia, a big, famous Italian island. I will research this topic in order to write an article for the English Wikipidia.
The reason why I choosed this topic is that, even though I come from Rome, I think that Sardinia, with its history and its beautiful landscape, is one the most beautiful places in the world. Since Sardinia is a very broad topic, I decided to focus my research on Gallura, which is situated in the North of Sardinia.It represents the place where I spent unforgettable vacations. Moreover, I am very interested about Sardinia (and Gallura in particular) since both my mother and my boyfriend come from there.
I personally think that it will be interesting for people to get to know this beutiful place, along with its culture and its cities. I am also planning to publish several pictures, in order to make my research more interesting and complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment