Monday, November 16, 2009

Blog #8

Reading the comments about my blog, I can tell that all I need to do is:

1. Add the sections I am still missing. However, I completed this morning the section about Culture and Environment, so what I still need to add by next Monday is the History section, which is one of the most important (and one of the longest and most complicated =( )

2. Cite all my sources

What I am planning to do during these 2 hrs or so is complete blog #9 and then, if I still have time, I would like to start citing my sources and begin the History section.

It's 3.10 PM and I just finished publishing my comments on the students' blogs.
So what I am planning to do for the rest of the week is:

1. write the history section

2. cite all my sources

Then I believe I'll be done with my project and I will just wait for eventual suggestions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment